What Are Cookies?
● Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of the website such as adding products to your shopping.
● We don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on The Derby Hypnotherapy Clinic website
● We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies We Use
● Session cookies – These are temporary cookies files which are erased when you close your browser
Other types of cookies.
● Persistent cookies – These cookies remain on your computer until you erase them or they expire. Please note that The Derby Hypnotherapy Clinic does not use these types of cookies
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or to turn off all cookies. You can set these preferences on your browser settings. However, each browser is different so check your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that improve your experience. Also, some of our services will not function properly.